One of our favorite things about Iowa--Fireflies! The kids have been catching them almost every night since we've been here. And by the way, I realize this video is ten minutes long and it might get boring for people other than us, so if you are a grandparent, you really miss us, or you have nothing to do, watch the whole thing. If you just want to see the firefly glowing in Evelyn's hand, I advise skipping to the end.
3 comments:
I have always wanted to see fireflies! That is so cool that you guys can enjoy them right out your front door! Your girls are so adventurous.
We watched the whole thing and loved every minute of it...three times so far. Eric loves watching Blake just as much as the girls! It looks like it's warm enough to wear t-shirts and shorts at night?! Lucky. Not to mention the grass! Anyway, we all miss you guys!
Post a Comment