Sunday June 12th was a whirlwind of a day, it was Addi's second birthday, Lance's Graduation day, and we were packing and leaving the next morning at 3am.
Addi loved having everyone there for her birthday and she knew exactly what birthdays meant since Evelyn's was just two weeks before, "My birthday! I wear a Rapunzel dress?"


A brush to brush and brush and brush her hair just like Rapunzel.
Lance and I had to stop and take a picture with the school one last time. The school is actually moving downtown and won't be here if we ever get a chance to visit again. We have so many fun memories here: lunch time visits, the farmer's market, visiting Lance while he was slaving away practicing for practicals and getting lab work done, swapping kids for invisalign and doctors appointments (haha), visiting in costume on Halloween, Evelyn calling it "Dad's House." Good bye old school. The new school might be bigger and better, but this one will always be the one we remember.
Graduation was held at Davies Symphony Hall. It came and went so fast, and I caught myself getting a little teary-eyed during Pomp and Circumstance while they were walking in. We have both waited for this moment a very long time, but at the same time I was a little sad to see it end. San Francisco had been our true home for three whole years--the longest we've lived anywhere since we have been married. It was our home as we really became a little family unit of our own. We had two children while we were there, a lot of fun family memories, and met some life long friends. If you would have asked me the first year we lived there, if I would have ever missed it, I would have given a resounding NO, but here we are and I miss it a ton.
Lance and Christian
After the ceremony, everything was so crowded and we didn't get to see or say goodbye to many of our friends, but we miss you all and hope to see you someday again!
Tim and Lance
Some cute girls that were exhausted when we got home
There it is folks, he's a certified Dentist! Lance Keyes DDS














2 comments:
wow i love ALL the pictures on these past posts, this is the first time I've sat down and looked and everything! My mom says the same thing, we are sitting here and looking at everything. We love your family pictures, so pretty. Addi looks more and more like a little Keyes to us, sometimes I kind of see Emma in her. and Blake is such a big kid now!
You did it!!! Major pat on the back. I'm so glad we got to share the experience with you guys.
Post a Comment