Thursday, July 7, 2011

Family Pictures



My Grandparents' 50th Anniversary celebration was coming up, and we needed some updated family pictures to put out at the reception, so it was a perfect excuse to go take some.  We had a place picked out to take them, but due to a wedding reception being held there it was a no go.  My Mom saved the day and found this cool spot where we just tried to work around the patchy light.




 I really wanted some pictures of just us with our kids.  I am just starting to realize that as much as I hate being on the other side of the camera, I look back on pictures I have of our kids and wish I had more of Lance and me with them.





 I can't resist including these ones as well.  Aubrey was obviously thrilled about the whole family picture situation.  Oh teenagers...


2 comments:

Taylor Times said...

I love your utah photos. They are so great.

Joanna said...

Those pictures of your family are amazing. And you look drop-dead gorgeous. How are things??