Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful #5

Lately, I am so thankful for our health! For the past two years, every time Lance had to leave us for an externship, mission trip, interview, whatever it was...the kids would throw up.  Not just for a few days either, but in every case they would throw up the ENTIRE time he was gone! I don't know if I can put into words how physically and mentally draining it was on all of us, but it was so ironic it was almost funny that like clockwork, they would throw up the whole time, no matter how long his trip lasted. 

Lance has been gone quite a bit lately for interviews, and still has another two week stretch of being gone coming up soon.  He also has to make up his call days from when he was gone, so we are not planning on seeing him too much until after Dec. 31st.  We're doing totally fine--we've done this before, but after looking back at this time last year and realizing how much easier it is this time around,  I am so so thankful and happy to announce that NO ONE IS SICK!!!  (knock on wood, right?)







No comments: