Monday, January 16, 2012

Iowa Sayings

Well, Lance's fate will be decided in just 14 days, and as we wait to see where we're going, we thought we'd share some stereotypical Iowa sayings with you.  We had fun reading these and seeing what people think Iowa's all about.  Topics include: corn, Hawkeyes, people not knowing where it is, drug and alcohol use, being boring, and the State Fair.  We had a good laugh. Enjoy!



 Herky is my bff
















and Lance's favorite:


6 comments:

Kristina said...

HAHAHA! Idaho isn't THAT bad :) Well... I take that back- parts of Idaho can be. Boise is awesome though!

Kristina said...

oh ya, also when I talked to friends over Christmas they said, "how's iowa?"

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Ha ha. Thanks for the laughs. Gotta love Iowa!

Taylor Times said...

I loved Iowa...a little cold when we came but loved the fields and fields of corn.

Joanna said...

Our favorite is "bringing sweaty back"!! Haha!