Happy 28th Birthday to the most wonderful man in the world! In keeping tradition with last year, here are a few words from our kids about their Dad
EVELYN
My Dad’s name is: Lance
He is: 24 feet and 1 through
4 inches tall
He weighs 60 lbs
His hair color is:
uhhh…black
His eyes are: blue
He likes to go to: To work.
And to Wendy’s to get a shake with me.
His favorite food is:
Sandwiches and noodles
His favorite drink is: Milk
For fun he likes to: Play in
the snow with me and go sledding
Why do you love Dad?
Because he lets me go fishing and goes sledding with me
What's Dad's favorite movie?
Sherlock Holmes
What's Dad's favorite color?
black
What does Dad say to you?
“Let’s go fishing, and then let’s go sledding.”
What does Dad do at work?
Help people’s teeth so they can’t get yucky.
What does Dad do when he
gets home from work? Play games with us.
What kind of cake does Dad
want for his birthday? Like, maybe a color cake
What is Dad's favorite book?
Sheila Rae the Brave
What does Dad like to do
outside? Play in the snow and go fishing
Is Dad handsome? YEAH!
Why is he handsome?
Because that whys you got married to him. And that whys he let’s me go fishing
and play games with him and play in the snow (a common theme here)
I love it when dad: Helps me
grow big and plays games
How old is Dad turning on
his birthday? 28
What does dad clean in our
house? Uh…I know, the kitchen sometimes and the basement
What is Dad's favorite
store? Wal-Mart
What does Dad like to do in
the morning? Go somewhere fun that is like the store…or to the hospital.
What does Dad like to do
with Addi? I don’t know. (Addi said, “Hey, don’t say that word!)
What does Dad like to do
with you? Go camping
What does Dad like to do
with Blake? Probably some funny things where he chases him like this (crawls on
floor)
My favorite thing about dad
is: Playing in the snow!
My Dad’s name is: Um,
Liss. I mean, Dad.
His hair color is: Purple!
Uh Black Mom, Black!
His eyes are: Blue
He likes to go to: to work
and do cake (?)
Do you love Dad? Yeah!
Why do you love Dad? I
don’t know. Mmmmm…probably.
What's Dad's favorite
food? Cake. It’s his birthday.
What is Dad’s favorite
drink? Milk
What's Dad's favorite movie?
A bird movie?
What's Dad's favorite color?
Blue and Green
What does Dad say to you? Go
to bed.
What does Dad do at work? I
don’t know. I can’t know this mom, I can’t.
What does Dad do when he
gets home from work? Make some cake (FYI we did this right before making a
cake)
What kind of cake does Dad
want for his birthday? Pink
What is Dad's favorite book?
Umm…It has eyeballs on it. (one of his oral surgery textbooks)
What does Dad like to do
outside? Um, go fishing.
Is Dad handsome? Mmhmm.
Why is he handsome? Because
I don’t know
I love it when dad: Is it
his birthday? I’m super tired mom. Really, really, really, really, really,
tired.
How old is Dad turning on
his birthday? 4
What does dad clean in our
house? He cleans up the stories for me. I’m reallllly tired mom.
What is Dad's favorite
store? The work
What does Dad like to do in
the morning? Wake up to the bed.
What does Dad like to do
with Evelyn? Go fishing with her
What does Dad like to do
with you? Go fishing with me
What does Dad like to play? Horsies
with me
What does Dad like to do
with Blake? Get him in trouble
My favorite thing about dad
is: Lance. Mama, mama, mama, I telled
you those words. What does that mean? I want to take a rest.




6 comments:
SUCH a cute idea! I'm totally stealing it for my husband's birthday :)
I am pretty sure they got the colored cake right...as well as Sheila rae the brave!!!! I hope Addie go to take a nap. Happy birthday lance, hope it is a great day. Remember "were here...and we are ready to rumble.". Love the Utah family.
What an awesome tradition! I love that he tells Addi "Go to Bed." and she is really tired. Thanks for sharing.
Found your blog! Kids are so funny!
Okay that is the cutest idea to do that with the kids. I love it!
AAAaa! These are too funny! You have such great ideas! Maybe I'll copy you.... =)
Post a Comment