We had a great day fishing, but while looking through these pictures, I realized I could have easily substituted the title, "Fishing" with the title, "The Emotional Range of a Two-Year-Old while Fishing"
Things started out on a pretty good note. Everyone was getting excited as we set up our poles in a river inlet about a mile from our house.
And then there were worms. Very scary.
And then there was some time to sit and think about the scary worms, before...
The first fish!
...which was also terrifying.
She started warming up to it from afar...
... but not from close up. VERY terrifying.
Then Evelyn tried her hand at catching one and loved every second of it.
That made Addi consider that fish might be less terrifying.
Blake was content to watch and eat his dinner. What a sweetheart.
Addi FINALLY warmed up to the fish, but definitely kept her distance the whole evening, which is very good news for everyone and we will probably come back in the near future!




















5 comments:
Oh so fun! I think I was evelyn's age the last time I went fishing. Those are some cool looking fish and I think you should frame the one of Addi and the fish close up. Haha.
I agree with Addie! So much fun. What kind of fish are those?
so fun! those are weird looking fish
haha! way to traumatize the poor child! Claire would definitely have the same reaction. they are getting so big!
Oh my goodness! Look at all of those fish! Good job Evelyn! Adi, you make me laugh, you are such an expressive girly-girl! I love it. Fabulous pictures like always!
Post a Comment