Addi had been begging to get her ears pierced for about a year, and we kept telling her that once she was four we would let her. Well...she would not let us forget that she had turned four and STILL didn't have her ears pierced! I had warned her it would hurt for a second at first, but when they were taking the earrings out of the packaging and she asked, "Is it done? Are they pierced yet?" Lance and I were sure she had no idea what was coming.
She surprised all of us, including the ear-piercing ladies, when she said, "Ouch." and then broke out into a huge grin. The first thing she did was turn around to see her earrings in the reflection in the glass behind her. Still, every time she passes a mirror she has to take a good long look at her beautiful earrings.
She also started Preschool last week and she was sooo excited! I had been on the fence about what to do about preschool this year, but after considering the fact that our school district does all-day Kindergarten, I figured she needed at least some sort of practice before being gone all day next year. She is loving it!


No comments:
Post a Comment