My latest HUGE project has been turning our blog from our last year in San Francisco, and our year at Iowa into "Family Yearbooks." I thought it was going to be a pretty good idea, and that it could just be my "little" project for when Lance has late nights and the kids are in bed. Well, let's just say it has been a little more work than I anticipated. Instead of the blog copy, I had to go find the original files from each picture on my external hard drive...which meant sifting through thousands of photos to find them. There have been many, many hours of uploading, a LOT of late nights, and frustrating setbacks, but FINALLY...here is a preview of Part 1 of 2010-2011:
Now I'm working on the second book for this year, which only includes the photos between March and July of 2011 (about six graduation events, two vacations, lots of cramming in last-minute San Francisco outings, birthdays, Utah, moving to Iowa--it was crazy!) There is no turning back now though. One down, two more to go!
1 comment:
way to go melissa! I know what you mean when you say it is a lot of work, but it is so worth it. There is no better gift you could give your kids. Maybe one day I'll get the book done I had started for all of us! Crazy how busy life gets:)
Post a Comment