Thursday, August 16, 2012

Three months in photos

A lot has happened in the past three months, and most has not been captured on a camera. Here is just a sampling of what we've been up to via our phones...

I heard knocking on the bedroom door after his nap and found him on top of the dresser


 The stump-leg horse at Dane's Dairy in Iowa

 Found some costumes while we were packing up to move


 Putting my kids to work labeling boxes
 Lizzie (named by Ev) and Keenee (named by Addi).  To make a long story short, they were our pets for about three weeks, and they were awesome!
 Birthday scooter
 View from the back porch in Oak Harbor
 I found this picture of Lance in Oak Harbor and it completely reminds me of Addi
 Lance forgot his razor when he went back to Iowa for two weeks, and sent me this picture 
 In Utah, Lance and my brother Matthew got up at 3am and hiked Mount Timpanogos one morning.  Problem: their flashlight died about 2 minutes into the hike so they traveled by phone light until the sun came up.











 huge beetle after a monsoon
 typical. I think this temperature was surprising when I took this photo, but not anymore.

 Our new house...finally!


 My nursery kids after church
 Addi can fall asleep anywhere.  This time was right after we got out of the car...and she immediately fell asleep


 waiting at the bus stop for Evelyn

2 comments:

Joe'n'Jess said...

i can't believe addie could fall asleep on the concrete floor! today at the park there was a little blonde girl and Noah told me it looked just like Evelyn. I'm thinking she was his first love.

Joe and Sarah said...

Ok, call me crazy, but wasn't there a picture of Addi on top of the dresser a while back? Or you telling us about how she did that, too? Anyway, fun, update. I can't imagine living somewhere that hot, though! Miss you guys!