I wouldn't usually dedicate an entire post to a toy, but this one merits an exception. All summer, in Utah and Washington, Blake would "drive" anything that had wheels and that he could squish his little bottom onto...including any cars bigger than hot wheels cars. Well, it's a good thing grandmas pay attention to that sort of thing, because when this car came in the mail for his birthday, I think it made Blake's whole life complete. He hasn't stopped "driving" his "airplane" car. He makes all the whooshing noises, crashing noises, you name it. And he's constantly telling me, "I go fast, Mom!!!" I just keep thinking, 'so this is what it's like to have a boy.'
Another funny thing does: whistling a tune as he leisurely drives around the house. He looks like a little old man or something :) He started whistling a few days ago, and I thought it was Evelyn, but nope...he's a whistler. Ev learned about the same age, and I thought it was so weird to hear a two-year-old whistle, but I think they learn quick because they hear Lance whistle all the time.
Thank you Utah Grandma, does this look like a happy kid or what?!






No comments:
Post a Comment