The ferry ride to Seattle. Of course we just moved from Iowa, where we crossed rivers all the time, so when we drove up to the ferry, Evelyn looked across to the other side and said, "THAT is the biggest river I've EVER seen!"
Blake's first time on a ferry.
Seattle Zoo
Addi and Jake making spider faces at each other
Two wolves in the wolf cave
Addi had her third birthday while we were there. She had been asking me for a "blue cake" for weeks--it's not her favorite color or anything, I have no idea why she wanted it blue--so I just made a cheesecake and put blue food coloring in it. Voila! Blue cake.
Addi is also well-known for her little attitude and sassiness...she knows exactly what she wants. Well during these pictures, she did NOT want Grandpa to kiss her. So, of course Grandpa kissed her.
Happy Birthday, sweet girl!



















No comments:
Post a Comment