Lately, I find myself just feeling so overwhelmed with teaching and taking care of three small kids, Lance's long hours, thinking about the even later hours of the next five years, getting ready to move to Iowa (and the changes that will accompany it), becoming the person/wife/mother/sister/friend I want to be, becoming more spiritual, developing my talents, the loneliness of being away from family...the list could go on. Sometimes it's hard to know whether to laugh or cry when things happen but when I boil it down I am so so happy. And even with all these things on my mind, I love that it's possible to be so incredibly happy. This is one of my favorite videos, and it always reminds me that no matter how hard it is, there are always good things to come...and that is wonderful.
2 comments:
hey could you tell me how you are able to check who gets on your site? I'd like to put that on mine. thanks!
It just looks at location, but I don't think you can do it with a private blog.
Post a Comment