Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Golden Gate Bridge

Saturday, while I was gone to a baby shower, Lance took the kids on a long jog through the Marin Headlands.  I met them afterwards and they showed me the amazing views they had been enjoying the whole time during their jog.  I had never seen the bridge and city from here before, I'm so glad we got to see it!  I don't think these views will ever get old to me.
 Through the mountain
 "Triple" Stroller
 I can see my house from here!
 Can you see the Oakland Temple across the Bay?
 Golden Gate and Bay Bridges
 The way home
 Toll Plaza

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Wow, that is so beautiful! I really need to get up there more often!

Taylor Times said...

Wow those pictures are amazing. I like your red shoes. You look so cute.

Lance and Melissa said...

Tyler, yes you should come over to our house for dinner with my fam if you make it up here before June! Also, Mom...you bought those red shoes for yourself a couple years ago and then they didn't fit so you gave them to me. No wonder you like them, haha!