A walk through Union Square after Alumni Day. Still a beautiful part of San Francisco, but definitely a place I won't mind leaving as much. And don't get me started on the stores...I can't even afford to look in the window!
Evelyn asked for pictures with the hearts. She is such a sweetie.
This guy spent quite a while inspecting the heart before I decided he would just be part of our picture!
Isn't it amazing how quickly kids can change moods?
I have one sweet husband :)
Chinatown Gate
Tourist Bike ride guy
And Yoppi Yogurt to finish it off. If you live in SF, try the Yoppi balls, they look a little shady but they're delicious!
















3 comments:
those ball things do look pretty interesting- are they jelly filled or something?? yum i want frozen yogurt!
How come I never had yoppi yougurt? Looks like something I would like. Looks like a great day.
I love looking at your photos. They are always amazing. You are such a good photographer. Thanks for the tour of downtown.
Post a Comment