Thursday, March 31, 2011

Evelyn is home!

I can't help but think lately of some of our friends who have been going through some extremely hard times. The things they have gone through have made me reflect and feel so much more grateful and appreciative of everything--my family, my faith, and the beautiful world that surrounds us.  We have been out enjoying the Spring weather every day and loving it.  All the flowers are in bloom, everything is gorgeous and green, and best of all everyone around town is upbeat and smiling.  Spring just seems to put an extra bounce in my step! And the best thing that happened this week...Evelyn is home!

A sunset bike ride:
 Blackie's Pasture:
 Picnic during Dad's lunch at the park:

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Ok Melissa, you are an amazing photographer! I love looking at your photos. If you ever want to take other peoples photos my family would be willing subjects ;)

Erica said...

You take such great pictures. They are so clean and clear.

lane said...

Welcome home evelyn! I hope you are enjoying tangled. Melissa, the pictures you took of the trees are so good they don't even look real, they look like paintings. So beautiful.

Joe and Sarah Keyes said...

I love your pictures! I bet it doesn't hurt to have such cute and photogenic subjects. :)