I haven't updated for a while, but these pictures are from a few months ago when we went to the Phoenix Children's Museum downtown. I bought 2 for 1 groupons to the museum, which was an amazing deal, and of course we waited until the last week possible to use them!
Lucy at 11 months. She is such a cutie, I can't believe she has already changed so much in the two months since this was taken!
The museum was really cool, and had all sorts of fun places to go. The girls had both been before on field trips, but it was the first time for Lance, Blake, Lucy, and I. We pretty much let the girls lead the way to the best spots.
This cool contraption was made of vacuum tubes. The kids could put these colored handkerchiefs in, and they would travel around the tubes before popping out the other side. You could change the direction of the airflow at several different spots, and change the path of the handkerchiefs.
The car (bike) wash
I think the pool noodle jungle was our kids' favorite place. Lucy even got into it
Lucy, did not like these little caves, however.
















No comments:
Post a Comment