Just some photos and random happenings from everyday life as captured via my phone.
Blake got his Kindergarten Shots a few weeks ago. I kept feeling like I had just done this with Addi, and I realized it's because I did! Addi and Blake are only a year apart in school, so we're excited to have yet another kindergartener in August!
Lucy loves Blake...to the point of really annoying him. She wants his FULL attention all the time, so when he gives it to her, she is in heaven, and when he doesn't, well...she knows how to annoy him!
Case in point: shopping carts. She is constantly trying to snuggle with Blake and he can only take it for so long, haha
Forts! The kids love building forts, and Lance even helped them build this one using half the furniture in our house. It even had a "secret room." They slept in it all weekend long a few weeks ago.
Lucy carrying around a letter from Aubrey (my missionary sister). For some reason Lucy will only walk if she's holding something, so she grabbed this letter and then took off.
Lucy vs Addi at the same age - they are my most similar-looking kids for sure!
Evelyn finally got her crown braid she had been asking me for for weeks. We had to consult Pinterest for this one...
The drive-in to see "Annie." These two were freezing the whole time because they begged to sit on top of the car with their legs hanging down through the sunroof. But of course, they loved it.
Evelyn's "Christmas Around the World Project." She got Sweden and had to create a person that represented Christmas in that country.
Some crazy, cute kids.
Sadly we haven't seen much of Lance lately, but when we do it often looks like this. Residency lately...yeah...I will remain positive and not continue that sentence.
More shopping cart shenanigans with these two. Lucy kept inching closer to Blake and then suddenly wanted him to go away. She is constantly at a 1 or a 10...nowhere in between. After two easy-going babies, I hardly know what to do with her. She certainly adds spunk to our life, and Blake is so good with her.
And of course, loving Blake again. What would we do with out such an amazing big brother around???
Christmas Day eating Santa's Cookies
Lance and I got to go to the Candlelight Capers Fundraiser Ball for Banner Hospitals. We've never gone before because it costs $$$$, but a medical supply company that the residency uses paid for the residents to attend. It was SO much fun!
And finally, a shot from one of our mornings at the bus stops. I will miss these Arizona sunsets when we have to leave!
No comments:
Post a Comment