Sunday, August 24, 2014

First Day of School!


 It's hard to believe, but this year we have a 2nd Grader and a Kindergartener! Addi could barely sleep the night before school because she was so excited. I'm so glad she has Evelyn to ride the bus with and take her to class, and Evelyn LOVES having Addi with her. These two have honestly been waiting for this day for years! When Addi got off the bus she said, "Kindergarten is so easy-peasy!" So I'm assuming everything went well. We're now on the third week of school and the novelty still hasn't worn off!

 Oh these girls...
 It was so cute to see Evelyn holding Addi's hand and helping her every step of the way. I'm so glad they got to go together, and now they are even more excited that Blake starts kindergarten next year and they ALL get to be together. How is this even possible???



No comments: