Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blake-8 months

Don't ask me how, but this kid is simultaneously my easiest baby and my most difficult baby all rolled into one.  He is such a sweet boy...and the master of trouble.  He is into EVERYTHING.


Oh and Lance thinks Blake's parted hair might be a little George Bush-ish.  Thoughts?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

What a handsome little boy! I really like parted hair no matter what our husbands say!

Sean Phelps said...

When it comes to parted hair I can only think of one person: Elder David Bednar. Best... hair... evar...

lane said...

He is so adorable. He is growing so fast. I now see the bruise. Such a busy boy...he just has things to do.

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

He is so cute, he really is looking like your side to me Melissa.

Stevie Spillers said...

They say "Boys will be boys!" I think the hair is cute! I think Bush's is a little more gray ;-)