Friday, April 8, 2011

Bay Area Discovery Museum

I took the kids to free day at the Bay Area Discovery Museum last week, and they had a blast! Addi was just a baby last time we went so it was especially fun for her to finally participate.

 Ev found a ladybug to play with

 We stayed in the stream area for an entire hour--it was their favorite by far.
 Ad learned about splashing



 Evelyn: "Oh, I just love him!"
 copying everything her sister does


 Addi wanted to be a Bumblebee
 And Evelyn was a great spider

 And naturally, spiders attack bumblebees


And as always, you can't beat the view from the parking lot!

2 comments:

Joe and Sarah Keyes said...

Looks like they had a lot of fun! I'll have to take Eric and Wendy someday.

Taylor Times said...

Those fish Addie is splashing with are terrifying...seriously, and is that a massive spider on Evelyn's back? Great pictures. Wish I could ride on a quail.