We went to the Arizona State Fair on $1 entrance day a few weeks ago, and only ages 5 and up had to pay, so it was a $3 well spent! The kids loved looking at all the animals.
The girls fell in love with the bunnies, and a lot of them were for sale. I'm 100% percent sure Lance would have bought one for them if I wasn't there to talk him out of it. Our long-time pet bird, Kevin, just died and I think we are going to take a break from having pets for a while ;)
Train display
No we didn't get anything from this "bacon-a-fair" stand, but it I just had to take a picture to document just how many bacon options were available. We opted for a turkey leg and curly fries that were both big enough to feed all five of us for dinner. Gotta love fair food...well, at least once a year!
I think the kids' favorite part was the petting zoo. Blake could not stop laughing at this alpaca and kept saying, "Look at this guy! Just look at this guy!" He may or may not be petting its eyes in this picture, I'm not sure.
I hate pregnant pictures, but Lance forced me to take one. Hopefully this llama looks weird enough to distract from my huge stomach!
They even had a kangaroo, and Blake finally caught up with it long enough to pet it. Of course, we had a great time, and it reminded us of some great memories we had at the Iowa State Fair a couple years ago. That is something I really miss about the Midwest!













No comments:
Post a Comment