Our first day of vacation started at the San Diego Zoo. Lance got off work late Friday night and we drove up to the hotel at about 2:30 a.m. We were all exhausted, so we slept in a little and then headed to the zoo, which was free for kids in the month of October. Wahoo! The thing we loved most about this zoo is how close you could get to the animals!
They wanted a picture holding their favorite leaf. Isn't that one adorable leaf?
Pretty sure that someday these giraffes will figure out that they can step right over these short fences.
blurry, but still cute
After a full day at the zoo I realized that maybe I overbooked our trip a little. We were all so tired and I had something planned to fill every day before arriving in San Francisco. I am certainly glad to have a husband who is happy to go along with all my crazy plans! At the end of the day, we found a fish and chips place right by the harbor that was surprisingly good and had tons of families eating there on a Saturday night. The scenery and the company were perfect, and I think this was the first time we wore jackets since April!

















No comments:
Post a Comment