Right after we unloaded our boxes in Arizona, Lance had to go back to Iowa and finish up his last two weeks. So, the kids and I went back to Washington with Grandma and Grandpa! It had been a year and a half since we last visited, and we were in heaven seeing everyone again!
These two were so cute--they planned their outfits every day to match each other
Evelyn turned five...
Tanner is adorable...obviously
And probably one of the funnest things to watch was Tye and Addi playing together. They both love to pretend and have lots of energy...it was a great match. Their favorite game was "doggy" (Tye) and "horsie" (Addi)...which meant lots of dog and horse noises and running around in their own little world.
They are both mid-"shark dive" in this picture. Also, after I took these pictures they told me it was time for me to leave and to shut the door behind me. I was obviously not invited.











1 comment:
We're so glad you guys are closer! Tye still tells me Addi is his best friend.
Post a Comment