Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sheila and Ryan Flores

Lance's sister Sheila got married in Utah a few weeks ago, and I am so bummed I didn't get out my camera more!  The only time I finally thought to was right during/after family pictures at the temple, so most of these are of the kids chilling and waiting for pictures.

Evelyn was up all night with the flu, and had a high fever all day during the wedding.  She was such a sport to smile for the pictures when she was feeling so sick!

 Blake during the guy picture...he was not a fan.
 Uncle Jake is always so good with the kids. I'm actually surprised Addi isn't around asking him to "jump" for the billionth time.

 Keyes Kids...and I'm pretty sure this is how Ev looks in most of the pictures.

The beautiful bride and groom with more Keyes and Flores kids

 Two cute cousins
 Starlie and Lacie
 Blake couldn't get enough of these glasses from the Photobooth at the reception. Also a little mullett action going on in the back.
 Emma and Addi (Ev was sick).  I think they could almost pass as sisters!

No comments: