We finally hit the Japanese Tea Gardens in Golden Gate Park a couple weeks ago. It was one of those things on our SF "to do" list that we hadn't checked off yet, and we're glad we finally got the chance! The countdown is official now--Lance takes boards this weekend, and we only have three and a half weeks left before Lance is a dentist and we move to Iowa!
Of course we all took turns climbing the famous bridge
Addi was so brave. These stepping stones are farther apart than they look. Evelyn didn't even cross them herself, but Addi was ready for the challenge.
Lance's favorite part. I'm so glad we can now remember these statues forever.
**Side Note: Addi kept running up to this statue saying, "Mom wook! A Bad Guy! A Bad Guy, Mom! Bad Guy!" Obviously I was trying to distract her to something else since I'm sure the people there were offended or highly amused that our child was calling their religious figure a bad guy. She was glued to it though. For the record, any statue is a "bad guy," as in a bad guy you would find in a movie, to her.



1 comment:
I love that bridge! and I must concur with Lance that those are some mighty fine statues. Addie, you were very brave. Evelyn and Addie and Melissa both look so beautiful, as always. Where is Blake? Iowa is getting closer and closer. We cant wait to see you all. Love mom
Post a Comment