Lance: (asking/teasing her about her future "prince"): "Is it Finn....or Carter...?"
Evelyn: "NO!"
Lance: "Well, what's his name then?"
Evelyn: "Mr....Doctor"
Lance: "Ooooh, he's a doctor. What does he look like?"
Evelyn: (under her breath) "Flynn Ryder"
Recently, Addi says "O-tay" to everything in her cute little voice. "Addi, are you ready for lunch?" "Otay mom" "Addi can you give the toy back to Blake?" "Otay"
Recently Evelyn's prayers have been starting to go on towards five minutes and sometimes things she prays for get a little bit strange as she goes on. Recently:
"Bless that we can have twins someday"
(Lance and I open our eyes and exchange concerned looks)
Lance: "Ok Evie, time to finish up"
In the car,
Evelyn:"Mom, I am so very sorry for all the times when I have been mad at you...I am so very very VERY sorry. I just don't ever want to get mad at you ever again! I'm just going to be so nice! I love you so so much Mom and I don't want to be mad at you!"
I wish I had that recorded or something, because I'm sure glad she is never going to be mad at me ever again!
The tell-tale sign that Addi is going to fall asleep on a car ride: she puts her arms behind her head. Once an arm goes up, you can bet she'll be asleep within five minutes.
Several times a week, out of nowhere:
Evelyn: "Oh NO! We forgot to move to IOWA!"
Addi is a notorious word-blender
My fingers=mingers
More orange=morange
My Rapunzel= Mypunzel
Addi sayings:
"One two three five six nine ten ELEVEN!!!"
After putting on a skirt or dress: "I'n a princess!"
"Mypunzel....let down your hay-urrrr"
Imagine this starting out normal and then getting progressively more high pitched:
"Cutie Bwake, cutie Bwakey, Bwakey boy, bwakey boy, bwakey boy! He wikes me! You cutie Bwakey!"
She also loves to say "Honey." If I ever say she can't do/have something she says, "Why, honey, whyyyyyyy?" and always at the park or learning a new thing, "Look at me, honey, look at me!"
Evelyn's new favorite place to go is the Farmer's Market by Lance's school when we meet him for lunch, but for some reason she can never remember exactly what it's called
"Mom are we going to the Mar....um....Farrrr.....market far....what is that place with the fruit?"
"The Farmer's Market?"
"Yes! The Farmer's Market! I LOVE the Far...marrr...what is it again?"
Evelyn: "Um....Mom, I love you...but I DON'T love your ponytail."


6 comments:
Thanks for making me smile today!
ha ha ha....I love your kids they are soooooo funny:)
these are so cute! I had to read them out loud to my mother!
I can picture them saying all of those things. Oh so cute. What a trick - whenever Addi gets grumpy just tell her to raise her arms and you will have peace in a few minutes. Or just send her my way - now that would be fun. Mom Keyes
oh those adorable little girls! They are going to teach Blake so much!
Twins, huh?!?!
I am giggling so hard that my sides hurt...my favorite: the prayer asking for twins! Oh how I love your girls. Ev might have some competion when it comes to Flynn Rider ;o)
Post a Comment