I hope someday my kids love the few pictures they have all together, because boy does it take a ton of work!
Step 1: Get everyone together
Step 2: Kids make weird/bored faces, pull their brother's ears, strike interesting poses, etc.
Step 3: Kids finally realize you are jumping, dancing whistling, etc to get their attention, but your attempts are futile. Continue doing it anyway.
Step 4: Ok good enough for me!
Step 5: The good picture stage ends after a very brief period and is replaced by the silly picture stage. At this point you can stop while you are ahead.










2 comments:
Haha! So funny. I love the last picture. Good one to end on.
Blake gets bigger and cuter, addie and evelyn get more beautiful (I know I thought it was impossible too), and Evelyn...love the personality in the last picture. I feel like that all the time. Great pictures.
Post a Comment