Friday, November 16, 2012

November

We have been loving November so far! Cooler weather, Lance home more often, holidays coming up, and the excitement of my family coming down for Thanksgiving this year all have been such a good combination.

I haven't been very good at keeping up with all our happenings, since I am just enjoying time with Lance, but here are a few videos of some everyday occurrences at our house:

Blake spends about fifty percent of his time doing any combination of the following: 1) Driving his blue car around the house, 2) building his train tracks, 3) Pretending our bed is one of many various vehicles (truck, airplane, tractor, train) and "driving" it, or 4) eating.

In this video he just "drove" Addi to the "store" and now she is getting food for us. Can you tell he is a huge sugar fan?



Blake isn't driving in this video, but this is a normal activity in our house: racing the blue car and ladybug car back and forth from front door to back door. One of his favorite things is to pull me away from whatever I'm doing and say, "Come on Mom, I drive you" And have me sit on the car while he pushes me around. It is safe to say we've transitioned to being a boy-friendly household.

No comments: