I just came across these pictures from March (St. Patrick's Day actually, which explains all the green). I know playing at the park is nothing unique, but I love that the kids are in their element and showing lots of personality.
After months of hard work and practice, Evelyn has mastered "pumping"--a skill she'll need for Kindergarten.
Blake's "swing face." We don't really know if he likes or dislikes swings. Every time he sits on one he makes this face. No smiling. No crying. Just this face.
Lance, making the car ride a little more bumpy
Blake's favorite part of the park
(Addi walked behind him. He thought for sure she was there to take over the steering wheel)












1 comment:
your girls are so beautiful- and by the way we are definitely going to be coming up when you are visiting, might just be me and the kids, but we are coming up!
Post a Comment