Thursday, January 20, 2011

Academy of Sciences and Exploratorium

Our pass at the Academy of Sciences expires next month, so we went a couple weeks ago.  Things are definitely setting in that we're leaving in only four months, and we are trying to fit it all in!

Blake's first time at the Academy of Sciences.  The fish were very interesting.
I wish I knew what Addi was looking at in this picture
 Playing with starfish
 Tasting Starfish
 This lizard kept following Ev when she would move, and she thought it was the funniest thing ever.
We were also lucky enough to go to the Exploratorium on free day, and even luckier that Lance's patient canceled last minute and he came with us! It was actually his first time, since we only go on free day while he's at school.  I think he liked it just as much as the kids. 
 Ok, she's making a weird face, but she was actually having a blast.

 And of course our trip wouldn't be complete without Addi trying to wander off somewhere.

No comments: